GOOD NIGHT QUOTES

5 beautiful quotes make your love happy to see:

1.  “Before you go to sleep, do not forget to say thanks for everything good that has happened to you in the last 24 hours. I am thankful at the moment for you.”


2. “The night breeze is blowing through my hair and the soft touch reminds me of your kisses. I wish I didn’t have to miss you this much.



3. “A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like you. Making my everyday seems so great. Thank you my friend lastly. Good Night and Sweet Dreams.


4. “All I wish is that the nights when we are together would never end. When we are apart, I cannot bear it. Good night, my love.”



5. “Tonight, I would walk a thousand miles just to be with you. Missing you, my love.”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SWEET GOOD NIGHT ; How Can A Night Become Beautiful For A Lover

Good Night Love; Wishing To Your Love

DAY LIGHT : GOOD MORNING QUOTES