SWEET GOOD NIGHT ; How Can A Night Become Beautiful For A Lover

How Can A Night Become Beautiful For A Lover:

Whether you are far apart for a short time or if you just want to wish your sweet love a good night of sleep, send her/him a message that expresses your love for her/him.
Nights can be long and lonely, but it is always wonderful to feel loved and know that the last person he/she has spoken to for the day is him/her true love.

…Wish a good night, tonight and every night.


♥ May your dreams be as soft and sweet as your tender kiss. Good night my Princess.
♥ Sleep, a beautiful surrender, a recharging of the soul, a gift of the night. Enjoy.
♥ May the lullabies of a hundred angels’ wings comfort you and keep you as you drift off to sleep. Good night my Princess!
♥ I hope that your life with me is so wonderful that when you’re awake, you wonder if you’re dreaming, and when you’re dreaming, you wonder if you’re awake.
♥ Relax and unwind, may your dreams be kind, and know as
 you sleep that you’re on my mind. Tonight and always. Sleep 
 tight my Love!


♥ Like dandelion seeds puffed into the wind, may your thoughts scatter away into the night so you can rest at ease.
♥ Open your heart, and close your eyes. Feel my love reach beyond the skies.
♥ You’re the queen of my world, the sparkle in my night sky, the sunshine on my picnic. I love you. Sleep well my Love!
♥ I’m imagining your beautiful eyes reading this, while your skin glows softly in the light of your phone, and your hair lies gently against your skin. I wish I was there.
♥ Love is in the air, so breathe it in deeply, rest peacefully, and
 know that I’ll be dreaming of you tonight.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DAY LIGHT : GOOD MORNING QUOTES

Good Night Love; Wishing To Your Love